An informal, spacious and relaxing 3 Star Hotel with great charm, unbeatable location, quality food, rooms with a view, oh yes and…… wild landscapes.”
Located adjacent to the famous Devils Bridge waterfalls, and on the edge of the Cambrian Mountains and Elan Valley, we are perfectly located for a country drink or bite to eat or that relaxing country break.
Under new ownership since June 2016, the Hafod will be transformed over the next year into one of Wales’ top destinations for that ideal meal or short break.
Top Reasons to visit us:
- Perfectly located adjacent to the dramatic Devils Bridge waterfalls
- 2 mins walk away from the Rheidol Valley Steam Train
- 10 minutes drive to Nant yr Arian Forest Visitor Centre where you can experience some fantastic bike and walking trails
- Great area to enjoy Pine Martens and Red Kites
- 20 mins drive to the seaside town of Aberystwyth and Wales Coastal Path
- BBC drama Hinterland have filmed a number of their popular drama series…come and see the sites.
We are in the process of building a new website…watch this space.
We look forward to welcoming you
Dewi and Nicol